Friday, August 04, 2006

Walls Are Poured!


As of today, the walls are poured and they're taking the forms down. The plumber is getting the drains and stuff in so they can pour the floor. Pouring the walls was quite a sight! They used a pump outfit, and it worked really nice! It's just been a few weeks since they started the building project, but much has been accomplished. It's going to be nice to have them just a mile or so down the road from us.
Dennis just called, and the races are over. He's on his way home already! I can't believe they got out so quick. I wonder if they didn't have very many cars show up to race! Anyway, he finished third, right behind Tyler.
I wonder if he'd stop at the store before he comes home to get some really good ice cream? I doubt it very much! Blue Bunny Pistachio Almond sounds good...and it's on sale!
Well, since he's on his way home, I better get ready to go greet him with a big old welcome home smooch.

0 comments: