Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back Online...Finally!

Well, it's Sunday night, and I have been on the phone with tech support three different times today! Each time I called them I was put on hold for about 20 minutes, and spoke with six different people. When I got off the phone the last time, I think the lady said that someone would call within the next five minutes. It's really hard to say what she said, because we don't speak the same English! However, no one called. Five minutes, twenty minutes, still no call, so I went to watch a movie. I was not about to call back and get put on hold for another 20 minutes! What a waste of time. Grrrr! Anyway, when the movie ended, I came up to check and behold! It started off pretty slowly, but is working fine now. I don't know how long it will last, and don't know what the problem was. We started noticing some problems Saturday afternoon, but thought maybe the weather was the cause. When it was worse when I got up this morning, I knew it wasn't the weather. It was plenty hot, that's for sure! Wyatt is coming to stay with me tomorrow. We'll surely have a fun day!

0 comments: