Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

The HughesNet tech-man just left. He arrived here at about 10:45 a.m. and found that our satellite radio (receiver?) was malfunctioning. He has everything all fixed up now, for which I am very thankful! Wow, I really missed my high speed service. I even signed up for 50 free days of dial up from AOL. It was so slow!
It's another scorcher outside today. They're saying that tonight storms are expected. I sure hope we don't have any problems with the satellite system due to storms! I can't even think about waiting for the technician to come back within 3-5 days! Do you know how long 3-5 days seems when you are waiting for service?
This morning, I went for my DOT physical. Dr. Pam examined me and said I should be able to handle two more years of bussing. School will begin on August 23. On the 21st, I have to attend a mandatory drivers meeting, and will find out then about who gets the new busses! I have heard that they're equipped with air-conditioning, but I'll believe that when I see it!
Well, now that I have internet service, I must check out the mail and my favorite sites.
TTFN!

0 comments: