Saturday, August 05, 2006

Reunion Weekend

Not only is it my class reunion weekend, it's also the weekend for the Schulte reunion. We'll be going to Tolmie Park for a big fish fry at noon today. One of the things they know how to do very well it put on a great feed! It should be a fine time, and with the cooler temperatures it will be much more pleasant.
Here's an update from Thursday's blog. Remember, Zach got a motorcycle on Thursday. I heard that he was told to ride it on the outer perimeter of their property so that he didn't ruin the yard near the house. Well, I'm speculating here, but riding the outer perimeter doesn't give you much opportunity to show everyone what you can do. No one stands way out there to watch! For whatever reason, Zach rode in the yard right by the house, and spun his tires, tearing up the grass and making a rut in the yard. Mom and Dad were not happy. Zach lost his riding privileges for two days. So he won't be riding again until Sunday! I sure hope his Dad remembers how much he rearranged our rocks and grass when he was a younger. Maybe he does remember, and that's why he's on Zach for it, because we cased on him all the time for tearing up the yard and driveway! Looking back, it really didn't matter, but at the time we thought it did. Funny how time changes things.
I was looking at pictures earlier this morning, and just enjoying them so much, I decided to add a few here. Not necessarily because anyone else wants to see them, but I wanted to try adding more than one at a time, just to see how (or IF) it works.






Yes....it does work. I've discovered that I can add up to five pictures at a time. I have yet to figure out how to put them exactly where I want, but I'll keep practicing.
Let me say that the gas price picture was taken last summer, but it's about average for today as well. The next photo was from our Christmas Eve Treeing...we go around catching people off guard and taking pictures of them...wish them Merry Christmas and then go to another victim. It's a lot of fun, and as you can see, Judy was NOT expecting us!


1 comments:

Heidikins said...

LMAO....no, Aunt Judy was NOT expecting you, let alone a picture! LOL SHe told me about that and she could have just KILLED YOU!!!! Good job on posting! I really need to get a digital camera. At least I have a scanner! Enjoy your reunions!! Don't eat too much! lol :)