Thursday, August 16, 2007

Better Later Than Not At All!

When I typed that title, I was actually thinking that it's better to post news late than not at all, but in this case, it might also be a fitting description of our news. To make a fairly short story even shorter, earlier this week we received a phone call from Brandon saying that he and his family were in town, and would like to come out and visit a little. Wow! What a nice surprise! We did get together on Tuesday afternoon. Dennis and I had not seen Brandon in maybe 16 years! Brandon was a very close friend of Travis' when they were teens, and Brandon spent considerable time at our house back then. We got to meet Brandon's wife, Shellie, and their eight month old twin daughters, Annie and Izzie! Wouldn't you have thought that I would have had my camera out and taking pictures? I guess just the excitement of company addled my brains. Thankfully, Brandon and Shellie had a camera and allowed me to take a couple pictures with it! So, here are the pictures. The four adults are Gail and Travis with Brandon and Shellie. The other one really needs no explanation, except to say that Izzie is on the left, in front of her Daddy, and Annie is at right, in front of her Mommy. The girls are adorable!

2 comments:

Heidikins said...

Awwww how CUTE!!! I can certainly tell that they look very much alike! I feared that Am and I would have had twins! It's in the blood lines rather heavily on his side!!!!!!!!

brandonjames8 said...

Thanks for posting this Susie, very nice :) Who'd of thunk all this possible 20 years ago when Travis, Tyler & me spent all our time in some form of mischief and always outside? Pretty amazing how the world has changed, mostly for the good.