Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spectacular Spectacled Susan

Since you asked! Here I am wearing my new "specs". All I can say is that when I'm wearing them ... well, I can see clearly now!

And YES, I do know that the same road going to Cedar Rapids will also take me to your house, Connie....but WHEN are you ever there?

I'm so thankful for you two who read my blog. And keep the comments coming! It makes me feel not quite so one sided. It's still hard for me to believe that I've come from "I'll never be connected to the Internet" to "how did I ever live without the Internet", but I find myself doing more and more online. Proof positive that old dogs can and do learn new tricks!

Today feels like winter! It was 26 degrees this morning with a wind chill (feels like) temperature of -4 degrees! Blustery. The poor little daffodils are being wind whipped. It is sunny and beautiful out the window, but I'm thankful to be inside! Friday and Monday are school holidays. We call it Easter, but of course, the school calendar says "spring" break.

TTFN.... that's ta ta for now, for those who are not familiar with Winnie-the-Pooh vocabulary.

2 comments:

Heidikins said...

Man....ask and you shall receive! I'm just sorry that I can't produce the same with kitty pictures. One of these days lol

Oh, and I do love your specs! They look real good on you!!!!! For real! love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie, I love your new glasses. I need to get some new ones also...maybe in a few weeks. Trying to read this computer screen for hours and hours really "does a number" on the eyes. You look very smart.