Friday, September 29, 2006

What A Difference A Day Makes!


Here's what the house looked like at quitting time. I just thought it was pretty impressive what the crew got done in a day. If only the harvest goes as well!
I'm expecting a little visitor soon. Zach was planning to spend the night, but had a birthday party to attend first. I'm thinking if he doesn't get here pretty soon he may not be coming tonight. It's already past his bedtime. After all week at school, he usually is ready for bed before nine o'clock. If he doesn't come for the night, he'll call for me to pick him up in the morning.

2 comments:

Heidikins said...

Wow.....they really got a lot done today! I think that Sally was supposed to move into her new home this weekend. SHould be done by Monday. I know she's so very excited to be done w/ the renting scene and have their own home!!!!
Have a great weekend. We're going to Hermann for our annual wine trip!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - it looks great! Do you think they could come to New York to build us a house - ha!!!

Tawni