Sunday, March 23, 2008

Comment Moderation Has Been Enabled.

Because I've been getting "Spam" comments, I've enabled the comment moderation option. We enjoy getting comments from friends and family, but are tired of those from spammers!


What a day! We enjoyed a wonderfully delicious Easter dinner at Mom and Dad's. There were just 16 of us there today. You can easily see who was the attention getter. Isn't he a cutie!

It was snowing!!! off and on all day. Strange weather!


We enjoyed the Main Street Opry in Kahoka Saturday night with Mom, Dad, Gariann and Kirk. The show was great, and the company was great.
The food...well, it could have been better.


3 comments:

Heidikins said...

Ahhh yes - I, too, turned on the comment moderation! I'm sick of that crap also! I got an email notification the other day when you left a comment - so it does work!!!

Happy late Easter. Wasn't the weather weird???

We met mom in Keokuk and went to church at First Christian. I enjoyed it A LOT!!!! Then we went to her house for the eats...and LOTS of them!!!

Heidikins said...

BTW....I know a few people in the last picture.....hehe

I didn't catch the word KAHOKA in reading your blog but when I looked at the pic, I said to myself, "Self.....that looks like the Clark County gym....why does Keokuk have red & gray" LOL

Susie Schulte said...

It was the Edna Seyb Auditorium, I believe. We sure enjoyed the show. The Lions Club organized it. They did it two years ago and we went then too. This time we went for the supper too, because the Clark County band is raising money for their trip to Hawaii! They always have a great band at Clark County.