Monday, October 01, 2007

Is There Really a Pot of Gold at the End of a Rainbow?


If that's true, then the pot of gold is on our place! This is the rainbow I saw as I was coming home this morning. The end of it appears to be right on our place. I'll be out looking for that pot of gold today!
In other weekend "news"...Snowy went back to the sale barn. We sold him and bought a cute little nanny kid. Wyatt named her Barney. We should have left then, but I like to stay for the whole thing, and ended up buying another very nice looking nanny for a very low price. We got her home and think we've discovered why she went to the sale barn. What a bully! She's so mean to Buttons and Barney that we're thinking she's going to have to find a new home!
That's it for now. Dennis brought the backhoe down from Travis' house, and we're going to work on taking out some old rotted fence posts. I better get out there to help before he comes looking for me.

5 comments:

Heidikins said...

Well I can see right now that you did not take our words of wisdom - get rid of ALL the goats and do not get "replacements"!!!!!
You have more than your work cut out for you.............this is getting very comical!!!!! LOL

Have you found the gold yet?

Susie Schulte said...

I think the goats ate the gold.

Anonymous said...

Heeeey Heeeiidi, whats uuuupp??
Baby

craaaaaccck me uuuup

Heidikins said...

baby??? as in DENNIS BABY?????

hehe

Debra said...

Hey Susie....was nice to see you today. Hope you enjoy the goats. I am not saying a word to Jason as that will be the next thing he will want. LOL Also enjoy the pot of gold.

Hugs
Debra and Hope