Saturday, December 09, 2006

STONE COLD Saturday!

Continuing the birthday celebrations! Zach and I have each had a birthday and received coupons for a FREE "Love It" size treat at the Stone Cold Creamery. We're planning to cash in on those today. Wish you could go along! Zach has never tasted the Stone Cold concoctions, but I'm sure he will agree that it is worth the trip! We don't plan to do any shopping while we're there, but if we see something interesting, that could change. We would have liked for Dennis to go with us, but we have a burial today, and someone has to stay home to do the work. We'll just be thinking of him as we enjoy every delicious spoonful of our ice cream.
I thought you might like to see the snowman I built on our deck Wednesday. The snow needed to be removed so we could get to the Bradley smoker, so I made a snowman, because I didn't have a shovel to throw the snow over the rail. Now we have a seasonal decoration on the deck, and we can also use the smoker without getting snowy feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it - so cute! I wish Alex could see it. He hasn't seen any snow yet!

Heidikins said...

Now how did you get coupons for the stone cold creamery????????? Did I tell you that there is one in Columbia? I am not sure where but rest assured, if I ever make it to Columbia again I'll be looking forward to it! Let me know what "flavorful concoction" you got this time. Since you "knew what to do" this round I'll be very interested in hearing all about it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Boy am I jealous! STONE COLD CREAMERY!!!!!!! I can think of no better place to go at any time. I'm sure glad I was introduced to that establishment in November. It is an awesome place. I'm sure Zach enjoyed himself. Have a good day!!