Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Well, today's my birthday. When I got up this morning we had -1 degree! Nevertheless, it's been a wonderful day for me so far. Bobbie picked me up this morning to go to school, so I didn't have to get into a cold frost covered car. That was very nice! When I got to school, my bus was already started, with the heater going, and that too was very nice! After our routes, Bobbie and I did some errands together, and finally got some pictures of Lynn's house.

We didn't stay for too long though, because it was still very cold. Lynn was working on setting the front door in when we arrived. He stopped long enough to give us a quick tour, and then we left to do a bit of shopping in Ft. Madison. When we came back around noon, he had the door set. You can see that the shingles are on the roof, and the forecast says that next week will be in the 40's, so he should get it shingled during that heat wave! It's a very nice plan, with great curb appeal, and on a big lot in a very nice location. Bobbie and Lynn wishing me a Happy Birthday!
Dennis plans to take me to Hotel Nauvoo for my birthday supper this evening. I'm looking forward to that! The hotel will close for the winter tomorrow, so we won't be going back again until spring at the earliest!
That's it for now. I'm off to celebrate and make a big to-do about my birthday!

2 comments:

Heidikins said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Suuuuusie. Haaaappyyyy birrrrrrrrthdaayyy tooooooo youuuu! And here I wished you a happy day on the 4th. Hey, I wasn't tooo far off! Hope you're enjoying the Hotel Nauvoo! YUM> I'm jealous of that one!!!! LOVE that place!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! For some reason, I cannot get anything to go through to your e-mail account, it keeps getting rejected. Do you have another account? I LOVE the house!! I wish I could move into it - ha! I hope you have a really nice birthday! It sounds like it started out perfectly!