Monday, August 14, 2006

Knocked Out by Another Storm!

Yes, indeed. We are again having problems after the thunderstorms. When it works, it's great, but at the moment, I'm waiting on the phone for the next available representative for tech support. The expected hold time is between 5 and 15 minutes. Of course, I can try later during their less busy hours, but I'm not sure when that would be. Since the last time each wait was between 15 and 30 minutes, I'd say my chances are better right now!
Zach spent the day here, and since it was raining all morning, we went to the library and checked out some movies. We watched Man From Snowy River. After that, we made no bake cookies and then rode motorcycles after lunch. Tyler stopped to get him and the motorcycle after work.
Not much else going on here. Next week I'll be back to work. I'm still holding, so will continue to mess with the computer. I'm thinking of it works alright I'll just hang up on these people. Here are some really great photographs. I didn't take these pictures, but whoever did really got some great shots.

1 comments:

Heidikins said...

You poor thing. When we have issues, we call the local guys about 30 minutes away and they have us fixed w/in a day. Last time, it was storm related and all they had to do was come replace the antenna (the computer antenna on the house) and it's been great ever since. I can sure relate to the near dial up speed when that happens. Now you know what I mean about "once you taste highspeed you'll never go back to dial up"