Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stuff, Stuffed, and Stuffing

I have stuff. Nearly everyone has stuff, I guess.  In my case, I have more stuff than I can stuff into the space available. I've stuffed stuff into closets, into cabinets, into boxes, totes, and bags.  Every available space is stuffed with stuff, and I just keep stuffing.  What is all this stuff?  How have I acquired all this stuff? Why do I keep this stuff? What will I ever do with this stuff? A lot of this stuff has to go!  I don't need most of the stuff I've stuffed away all over our over-stuffed house.  Beginning now, I'm going to start stuffing stuff into a truck and share stuff with someone who doesn't have enough stuff!  So, if you want stuff, I'll give you some stuff.  I'm "cleaning house", and stuff is moving out! Unloading stuff ... clearing the clutter!  Stuff out Saturday, November 30. 

0 comments: