Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Hunting We Will Go!

Today we're going to have pheasant for Sunday dinner at Mom's. Travis and Dennis went hunting Friday, and Dennis had a great time.


They're hoping to take Zach and Jake next week.

Yesterday, I drove our show choir to Muscatine for their first contest. They did very well. The judges scored them as a solid 2. One is the best possible score, and five is the worst. A two is pretty good for the first time out.

More things that occupy my time:

  • Kitchen duties
  • Laundry
  • Making music (I like to play my piano, and play around with making up tunes)
(Note to Charlie: I'm accepting the challenge....but it's going to take some time)

Well, time to wake the boys up and start getting ready for church.

1 comments:

mina said...

Não aceito nemhum tipo de CAÇA.