Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look Out Louisville!


Bobbie and I will be leaving as soon as I can finish my afternoon bus route. If any of you readers just happen to be attending the NQC look for us in the crowd! As you can see from the photo, it actually started Sunday. Maybe someday we'll be able to go for the whole week! Until then, I'm just thankful for the opportunity to attend Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We plan to be home before dark on Sunday. In the meantime, the Mr. will be taking care of everything here on the home front.

3 comments:

Heidikins said...

And I'm certain that he's holding down the fort just fine! He's been on the computer checking all his emails, I can assure you of that! And he's getting to be quite the typist/conversationalist! The rest of us have been "reminding" him to LOWER THE SEAT and do his knee exercises!!! He calls me (us) his theraPEST..........LOL
Hope you're having a good time, as I'm SURE you are!!!!!

PianoPlayer said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I'm glad you were able to attend, and hope you come home inspired.
Blessings.
Cheryl

Heidikins said...

Hmmm now I'm thinking to my self, "self! she's been back for a week now....where's the story?"

Hoping you had a great time as you did last year and looking forward to reading about it before Christmas!! hehe