Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!


Today I worked on my digital scrap booking project. It seems that I'm constantly learning something new about the program. Today I made a page showing Emma playing Frisbee with Gariann. I was very pleased with the way it turned out.

Also, today, Zach and Wyatt were here. We went fishing, helped Travis for a little while, and of course, played with the goats. We caught a few nice fish, but the big ones got away! The picture took forever to upload, because I forgot to resize it! So, if you click on it to get a better look, be prepared to wait a minute or two. It's a big file.



Next week, we go back to school. This is my last week of "summer vacation". Boooo hoooo.....

7 comments:

Heidikins said...

Believe it or not, the huge file of the boys opened lickety split. That's something coming from someone who's internet is CRAP 99.7% of the time!!!!!!!!
I love the picture of Emma!! How on earth did you do that???????

Sorry you have to go back to WORK next week...........life's rough, ey??? lol

JCC said...

What digital service do you use? The page is great!

Susie Schulte said...

I made the page with my Creative Memories StoryBook Plus program. Thanks to Sally for getting me started in something I never DREAMED I'd ever want to do or enjoy!

Amanda said...

Hi Susie,
I know mom checks your blog every now and then, so I though I would look too! I've loved reading and looking at all of the pictures. I have a blog too: mandabether.blogspot.com
I try to keep it regularly updated. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up with your WHOLE family this way!
Amanda (Mallette) Aslin :o)

Sara said...

susie,
it's been SO long since we've chatted or anything!... i got reconnected to your blog from amanda, actually:) hope you guys are well!!!... take care,
sara

PianoPlayer said...

Hi, Susie.
It's so nice to cyber-meet you. I'm glad you visited my blog, which led me to yours. Oh my goodness, I love the pictures of the boys with the fish! I grew up on property that had a lake, and have pictures like this that my mother took - with one major difference. We are three sisters, no brothers. So unless my dad was in the pictures, it's all girls. We had so much fun fishing when we were growing up, and two of us still love to fish. My husband and son are away this weekend on a fishing trip to the Gulf Coast down around Sarasota.
We do have a lot in common. Let's keep in touch.
Blessings.
Cheryl

Juri said...

I came to visit your blog from pianoplayer's blog and was so glad I did! I have enjoyed your posts and your pictures...and we, too, have some goats, so I especially enjoyed seeing pictures of your little goats! Aren't they just wonderful?

Juri