Tuesday, March 04, 2008

That Was A Really FAST...

Summer! Saturday Zach and Wyatt came over for the morning. We packed up some snacks and my scrapbook tools and went to their house for a "scrap and snack" afternoon. It was so nice out though that they decided to go outside after making just a few pages. That was good though.
Sunday the temperatures got into the 70's! Summertime! The pup and I walked our trails picking up sticks, and we played around at the small creek. Sugar Creek was full and flowing fast. It was a great day. But it passed much to quickly. Winter has returned. This morning's temperature is about 17 degrees, with wind. Brrrrrr!
I have been working on several photo story albums, and am happy to have finished five! I've uploaded the finished ones to be printed and should have them within the next couple weeks. That's been taking up most of my time, which is my "excuse" for not posting since February 20.
We did attend the Liverpool Legends concert last Saturday at the Grand Theater. The show was really good. I'd planned to post a video of the group, but we're experiencing some "technical difficulties" so I decided not to even try right now. I'm hoping things will get better quickly!
Please be patient, and check back again!
In the meantime....have a great day!

1 comments:

Heidikins said...

Techinical difficulties or operator error? LOL Just kidding. I know I had big issues getting the "Boy Loves Girl" video posted on my page - 2 weeks later I got it accomplished. Grrrr
Hopefully winter is going to end SOOOOOON