Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Loons Are Beautiful!


I found a photograph of a loon, and since the loon sighting was one of the highlights of our Wisconsin trip I'm posting the picture. Understand that my camera was safely in the car while we were on the beach at Wood Lake, so I didn't get a picture of the actual loon we saw. But this is what he looked like.
Also, yesterday I found yet another one of those Lily Things that my friend Heidi is so fond of, so I snapped a picture of the beautiful blossom just to bring delight to the heart of my friend. Here's to you Heidi!

1 comments:

Heidikins said...

man....that touches my heart so!
I do believe that my words were that I do NOT like the flowers but they DO make a pretty picture!!
{insert tongue sticking out here}

Your pictures are great........even though it's a stolen loon picture! lol

Sounds like you had a good trip!!! Good having you back online! Withdrawl was starting to set in. I even checked your page every so often incase you were able to have access from WI!!!!!